Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,906 through 13,920 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, it is Mail, but fish cannot make a clinking sound, so…

    #320673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Google it.

    #320671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lets go last man standing. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 710g pyrus pyro dragonoid stand on your card.

    #320666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YESH! SO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT ONE OF THEM!

    LOL, good luck with that, also, I definetely need to win bakus contest, so I can get a high g freezer to use, LOL

    #320663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sooners- No you'd have to be in the top 25.Narutopwns- Yes you can.Haos-Emily- Title defenses happen whenever and the dominant attribute tourney happens once a month. This one starts november 1st.

    #320656
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well you actually sorta lost anyways because you got into my strategy the R.I.V. Since you had to send one of your bakugan on Bakugan Swap to the used pile and and move in one from your unused that means your final two bakugan were on Bakugan Swap while my first two were on. But because of my previous Combo Battles last effect all bakugan on the card go to the used pile afterwords so you would've been out of bakugan while I would still have my pyro dragonoid.

    #320652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    Subterraand when i restart i will be pyrus probably....

    does leo look pwnsome :'( 😀

    subterra leo=pwnsome

    Subterra Leo=on the site homepage. Darkus Leo=even pwnsome-er. With Ventus and Haos, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

    mind posting a pic?

    Of Darkus Leo? I will on Friday if you want. I might have to start a Leonidas topic...

    DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A CRAP BOUT DARKUS? no ::) subterra

    #320650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IDK, I didn't make up the riddle! The writer of The Hobbit did.

    #320648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    swave: Dusknoir.pnglux:052-1.jpglux is awesome so he gets two identities, and i switched cause of swavey

    #320644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NOOOOOONOT THE LEDYBA;-;LEDYBA IS AWESOMEAS IS HOUNDOUR

    #320637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Subterraand when i restart i will be pyrus probably....

    does leo look pwnsome :'( 😀

    subterra leo=pwnsome

    Subterra Leo=on the site homepage. Darkus Leo=even pwnsome-er. With Ventus and Haos, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

    mind posting a pic?

    #320636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok im done plus i dont carewhat any onesays Dragosthe best thx for a brawl venddenta your notbadatthiskind of thing butim sticking toreal life brawling cuzthen it takes skill this is fun toothoe soi may do it every now and then

    #320621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WANTED LIST(for stealing and eating a pizza, then ate the delivery boy):lux:prsoa-lucario.pngswave:ledyba.png

    #320619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know that's the funny part 😛Fish???

    DING DING DING!!! Fish is correct!

    #320610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NO! I said it is a living creature!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,906 through 13,920 (of 45,228 total)