Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,891 through 13,905 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, Shadowfire.HawhawhawMe-780You-580

    #320736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. You're winning but it doesn't matter. Because of Combo Battle's effect all bakugan go to the used pile afterwords. So you lost all 3 of your bakugan but I still have my Pyrro Dragonoid in the field. Looks like I win.

    #320734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set. Darkus Ursa Claw 600 stand, your card.

    #320728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He's serious, guys. Seriously.

    #320726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs) on mine.

    #320725
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tdog just won. And I just lost.

    #320723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MMBN>AllGregar>Falzar

    #320720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    woof

    #320659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Flip ftw, all else fail.

    #320691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you have one bakugan in your unused pile so you put him in too. We should both have two bakugan on the card due to combo battle. I have my 770g Darkus AP and 720g Haos MN, you have your 800g Darkus AP and…

    #320687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gate open Bakugan Swap. If we have any bakugan in our unused pile than we send one of the bakugan battling to our used pile and move in the one from our unused pile. I have no bakugan in my unused pile seeing as how my Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid is in the field but who are you taking out and who are you putting in?

    #320685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, you incorparated so much into that, LOL, Tdogs idiot, and of course, TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

    #320684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 650g Subterra Terrorclaw stand on my card.

    #320680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My turn. Ability card activate Combo Battle. If this results in a battle then we each add in another bakugan to the card before it's flipped over. Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand with your Dual Elfin. Since this resulted in a battle we each add in another bakugan to the card. I'll add in my 720g Haos Mega Nemus. What about you?

    #320677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. After this one's finished, I'll be doing a newer one. It'll have longer chapters (hopefully), and actually use bad guys that I've made up, rather than Vexos with naga…

Viewing 15 posts - 13,891 through 13,905 (of 45,228 total)