Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,261 through 13,275 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just got bak from Wal Mart and I got crystal verias,thunder wilda,Baku stell haos bronters and darks mosskeeto,and baku core aquos abis omega and my brother bought a neon thunder wilda

    #323117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Darkus Warius (450gs) stand on my card.

    #323114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm a pyrus warrior! ;D But my best attribute is Aquos.

    #323112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just like its wings ok. Back on topic. But I want every dragonoid in the world!

    #323111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong quote but I think the good one are what eskura said and infinity dragonoid. I like the multiple wings on it.

    Infinity is fail, it looks nothing like a Dragonoid.

    #323110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm want to brawl attribute leaders exept haos and subterra. I can't brawl that attribute leader because I don't have any haos bakugan. So any attribute leaders? First to 3 gatecards win.

    fixed.

    #323109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong quote but I think the good one are what eskura said and infinity dragonoid. I like the multiple wings on it.

    #323096
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    swords><sdrowsHow's that for the truth?

    #323094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    My dad's awesome but my mom is... well... an overprotective, safeaholic freak that thinks everyone is a insane sex predator. @_@ Yeah...

    How do you know we aren't all insane sex predators?

    <..> Are you? 😮 Jk XD

    I am...What's your Address.Ill come and give you some presents....JK.Wow DB...

    Yeah it gets annoying. Lately she's upset about baku813 living so close XP. And when I say everyone I mean anyone over the internet, and anyone that she thinks is "creepy". Which is over 90% of the population XP.

    I've said this before, but I hate your mom.

    #323092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    WRONG.

    my stores say you must be 18+ and show an ID :- so i can't be wrong(they said it in general of all stores, of all states)

    Again, wrong. They've never done that here.

    #323080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Nagahe is way more epicDragos ok to though

    Quoted for truth. Only the original Dragos(Drago, Delta Drago,etc.) are good. But, Meta Drago is cool too.

    Wrong, Delta, Neo Vortex, Hyper, and Maxus Neo are the only good Dragonoids.

    #323079
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like the EVO pack Trans Aquos Preyas, its so nice. =]

    Agreed.

    #323067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oshi Naruto avatar DXAnyways, welcome.

    #323064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, people spend 40 bucks on Maxus Drago, then we find out we can't use it? Come on!

    It's a COLLECTORS item, collectors pay more for stuff.

    #323060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yay, esk has figured out that Haos is epic! I has a Haos strat!

    Em never finished, so letsa test mine out on you.OK, forgot rules:1.Make sure you have your ENTIRE deck set out and close to you, not make it up as you go. If I figure out that you're doing this, I will report you.2.I preferably wanna brawl against a Haos brawler. You can use other attributes, but the main strategy would preferably be for Haos Bakugan3 I GO SECOND NO EXCEPTIONSSoyeah, GCS.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,261 through 13,275 (of 45,228 total)