Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 13,246 through 13,260 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb stand darkus moskeeto 740gs on ur card

    #323143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb stand crystal thunder wilda 66ogs on my card

    #323142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im in

    #323141
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. ;D

    #323138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Shadow Lash. No attibute bonus for you.GC: WariusMe: 450+(60x2)=670gsYou: 710gsYou win. I confirm to the win over me. ;D My darkus strategy isn't good for brawling you. ;D

    #323136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No. You're really good as they say. Your roll.

    #323134
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs) on yours.

    #323131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ??? no counter here. Your roll.

    #323129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I enter. I do good. I send you my team.

    #323128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ill re-enter, im sending my team now.

    #323127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's still the same team. Just had to use a different ability because of becoming a ventus bakugan. So counter?

    #323125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Strategy change. I use Updraft…..Me: 760gscounter?

    #323123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm a ventus bakugan now right?

    #323121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Darkus Alpha Percival (550gs) on yours.

    #323119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have nine tales. -.-

    Ninetales. The evolved form of Vulpix.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,246 through 13,260 (of 45,228 total)