Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,661 through 12,675 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawl ventus monarus stand on ur gcability activate darkwindmoves helios to my gcgc open stand off bakugan with more than 400g automatically loses

    #325029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on mine.

    #325027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'm getting someone to banned ventus once and for all. :( No. Gatecard set.

    I dont think thay will only if its a conbo like thisneedle eye+ventus+crushing blow

    hehe i agree

    #325021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha gc setbakugan brawl ventus harpus stand 300g my gc

    #325020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm getting someone to banned ventus once and for all. :( No. Gatecard set.

    #325015
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okability activate ventusswitch gc to needles eyeme - 740gyou - 800gcounter?

    #325014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Why does ash always getr the starter pokemon

    That I wouldn't really know. But I think because the creaters wanted the main character to be awosome. ;D

    #325010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs) on mine.GC: HadesMe: 800gsYou: 740gscounter?

    #325009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only have like 137 or something like that?

    #325008
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    wow i think i got the MaStEr of pokemon

    I'm not a master of pokemon but I'm very good at strategies and finding pokemon. I know now, They are Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Dialga, and Palkia.

    yup thats right and it is like that on the map to if you look

    #325006
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I, a 13-year old (two years ago) took a bunch of little kids to a playplace and jumped inside the pool of the little coloured balls.I felt 5.

    #325005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow i think i got the MaStEr of pokemon

    I'm not a master of pokemon but I'm very good at strategies and finding pokemon. I know now, They are Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Dialga, and Palkia.

    #325001
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow i think i got the MaStEr of pokemon

    #324999
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no in sinnoh reigon smart one

    #324995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Are you talking about the five dragons? ??? That's a tough one.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,661 through 12,675 (of 45,228 total)