Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,646 through 12,660 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No abilities remember?All you can do is use a trap I guess.

    #325047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate sparksme - 680gyou - 670gcounter?

    #325049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea shes been locking all my topics to…….saying that it wasn't nessisary…..(stupid reason) and she thought i waz asking 4 subbs, but i was talking about subbs :-

    #325068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i can bounce people off my stomach 8), i killed a guy :-[

    O_o STAY AWAY FROM ME!! Lets see, I can draw okay, I'm learning guitar, like NP I can burp on command (don't know if those really counted).

    he fell down a hill(don't get in between me and my hat >:()

    #325066
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when will that buizel evolve? he is strong enough(resulted in a tie with a lucario 8))

    #325064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have 247……

    #325061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Megatron vs. Ratchet, hurt RatchetM-10R-9

    #325055
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I win that. Score 2-1. I roll Ventus Hades (650gs) on mineGC: Stand OffMe: 670gsYou: 610gscounter?

    #325053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry so monarus on ur gc go

    #325050
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    m9y3au.jpgso srry. but it got in my head because i was watching an old bakugan show. the shuns ancient soldier one and i remeber it there so it must have got in my head. really srry :-

    #325042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt JazzJ-1B-10someone finish jazz!

    #325040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why? It was 10 minutes.

    #325039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Show me the card because I don't remember the card saying that.

    #325037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rather not say, but it was awesome, I'll leave it at that.

    #325036
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawl ventus monarus stand on ur gcability activate darkwindmoves helios to my gcgc open stand off bakugan with more than 400g automatically loses

    ^I know that is a fake gate!

Viewing 15 posts - 12,646 through 12,660 (of 45,228 total)