Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,586 through 12,600 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Yes much better, I will have to try that when I get oneI didn't know Esk is from the UK...

    I"m not...

    Your accent is... kinda :/...

    I don't have an accent.I was born, and still live in, the US. Born in Kansas, currently living in Missouri. Where you got that I have an English accent from is beyond me.

    i think he means country accent

    #325171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, That, I did not know but that too. :-

    #325169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    exactly

    #325168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open gate of fire me 890 you 820 counter

    pyrus (turns u orginal g power to 0)

    #325167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, to view topics SW

    huh? english plz ???

    #325165
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    spinda is a panda bear ::)

    #325163
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wake up 5:30 am(est) start at 8:00 am(est) out at 2:10 pm (est)

    #325162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it goes back after each post, if it doesn't do you remember the original font?

    #325158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Yes much better, I will have to try that when I get oneI didn't know Esk is from the UK...

    I"m not...

    Your accent is... kinda :/...

    I don't have an accent.I was born, and still live in, the US. Born in Kansas, currently living in Missouri. Where you got that I have an English accent from is beyond me.

    #325155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I updated my characters profile, FYI!

    #325154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nanovor- envoy

    #325153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    (doom card set) gc card set (alpha hidronoid gc) alph highdronoid brawl!

    #325152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's not a bear.

    #325151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you forgot spinda

    #325149
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Teddiursa and Ursuring.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,586 through 12,600 (of 45,228 total)