Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,571 through 12,585 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why are there no Kadabra TCG cards?

    yes there are 😉

    #325196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes there is.

    #325195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Latios?

    #325192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    w8 i have like 5 of um

    Why are there no Kadabra TCG cards?

    #325190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rattata, Ratacate, Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. Name others if wrong. >:(

    #325189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WTF, 6 does not equal 4. It equals 9, EVERYTHING equals 9.

    #325184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    totodile!i'm blue and i'm no water type

    #325183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    then how do i say it? female dog? and fu is john cena's move 8)

    swore at my teacher cause i had a higher grade than what she gave me ;D i called her a female dog, and she asked me if i wanted a detention, i said FU and now its an ISS(in-school-suspenstion 8))

    better?

    #325182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awsome

    #325181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dang id prolly get expelled for that you sir are a fail within a win

    #325179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh and then theres munchlax and snorlax

    yeah

    #325176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh and then theres munchlax and snorlax

    #325175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who are the rodent pokemon? and name what each are based on >:D

    #325174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    also post a video of that song [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBvXN4iclI[/youtube]

    #325173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Yes much better, I will have to try that when I get oneI didn't know Esk is from the UK...

    I"m not...

    Your accent is... kinda :/...

    I don't have an accent.I was born, and still live in, the US. Born in Kansas, currently living in Missouri. Where you got that I have an English accent from is beyond me.

    i think he means country accent

    Don't have a country accent either.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,571 through 12,585 (of 45,228 total)