Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,761 through 11,775 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want a Thunder Wilda. :'(

    #327216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cause I want to get more Thunder Wildas! I can also get a EVO Pack!!!! :-

    #327208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal RachetR-3M-4

    #327206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have a youtube account because I'm a little too young. :'(

    #327201
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't joke around.

    #327197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to go tonight but my dad is working! :'(

    #327196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    😮 😮 😮 😮 GREAT COLLECTION!!!!!!! 😮 😮 😮 😮 I wish I had as much bakugan as you. :'(

    #327193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vendetta, add my wins and losses to the scoreboard! >:(

    #327190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, they all come with the same cards.

    #327171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It looks stupid! I like Hexstar better. I like how it has the joint!

    #327162
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    same, but im 17. egypt!! wow soo lucky!

    I spent 8 weeks in Egypt, back in 1985. It was in the middle of the summer and the average temperatures were 124 F. after about a week though in only felt like it was in the 90's because it is a dry heat over there.We were able to see Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria. I was there for "Operation Bright Star '85" while I was in the Army.

    wow i love eygptian stuff?! people are soo lucky grrr

    #327159
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i met him first, i win ;D he's decent, he thwarts(steals and fiddles with) emily's bakugan when he visits 😀

    #327153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I seen one in Walmart when I picked up all of my B3's! I didn't want it. It was Pyrus!

    #327140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    workquake is like really ugly…

    #327138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its a special day after or before thanks giving i forget where everything is on sale for low prices, depending on the stores decisions

    We all plain on going xmas shopping on Black Friday Im going to get bakugan and some video games and shop for friends.Were going really early cause last year this women got ran over and died by a bunch of people while shopping 0_0

Viewing 15 posts - 11,761 through 11,775 (of 45,228 total)