Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,746 through 11,760 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Talk to someone else about you “never go places” prob and don't post something useless.

    #327241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it grey and mechanical like?

    Its steel ventus Altair!!! Thats wat it was called. Now its black!

    #327240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is it grey and mechanical like?

    #327239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't care. 😀

    Yo no say. 😛

    #327235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't care. 😀

    #327236
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've had my Darkus Steel Moskeeto for several months, nothing's ever come off and I've brawled with it a LOT since then lol. The Cores however I don't entirely trust...

    Well I still am not sure is my Altair is even steel!

    #327233
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I NEED B3 BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( WE DON'T HAVE THEM YET! :'( or THAT'S WHAT I THINK! I NEVER CHECKED WALMART OR WALGREENS!

    Well we JUST got them and I need more than 1 Thunder Wilda! I have 5 freaking Moskeetos and 1 Thunder Wilda!!! :-

    #327231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal RR-2M-4HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #327230
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol at you. 😀

    #327229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I NEED B3 BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( WE DON'T HAVE THEM YET! :'( or THAT'S WHAT I THINK! I NEVER CHECKED WALMART OR WALGREENS!

    #327227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Altairs Steel coloring (which doesn't look steel at all) is almost completely gone! :-

    #327226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To bad. ;D WAIT!!!!!!!! 😀

    TOO BAD NO!!! I want Neo Drago Vortex NAO!!!!!! And OG hydranoid NAO!!!

    #327225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal RR-2M-4 Help R

    #327224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To bad. ;D WAIT!!!!!!!! 😀

    #327222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GREAT!!! He JUST told me we can't go! MAN I hate this! I made him mad cause I told him I didn't want to go tomorrow! I WANT TO GO TODAY!!!!! >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 11,746 through 11,760 (of 45,228 total)