Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,536 through 11,550 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Negative so far.Hm...Ratata, egg, none, bulbasaur.

    what?

    #327817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    ok then Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Spindle 640gs stand on my gate.and we brawl like every day drago.

    I want to brawl one of you two one day.

    I'll brawl you later on.

    I'll brawl you too dragoBakugan stand ventus boost ingram 670gGate open High ground You 700+130=830Me670+230=900I play death from above I gain 150*2 because of high groundYou 830Me900+300=1200

    #327816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hot dang!

    #327812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok then Bakugan Brawl! Aquos Spindle 640gs stand on my gate.and we brawl like every day drago.

    I want to brawl one of you two one day.

    #327810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan stand Darkus hades 710g your gate

    #327807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You two like to brawl.

    #327806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set

    #327803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Negative so far.Hm...Ratata, egg, none, bulbasaur.

    #327793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i saw a subterra translucent wilda

    #327790
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have won my first battle against seikihttp://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8349.0

    #327786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lucario?

    #327785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bulbasaur, he starts the pokedex as #1

    #327783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a hint for pokemon master?

    #327782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card setBakugan stand ventus boost ingram 670g on your gate

    #327781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It seems I have made quite the stumper….

Viewing 15 posts - 11,536 through 11,550 (of 45,228 total)