Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,521 through 11,535 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Honestly, what I'd like to see is a larger variation in the styles. White and blue gets boring real fast XDOther than that... I'd say it's doing great so far.

    #327870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    It's actually funny that you created this post about "Sharing Your Christmas Wish List", we're in the process of setting up just that feature. Where you will be able to create your Bakugan Wish list for Christmas & email it to your parents, so they get the hint...haha!Watch for it in the coming weeks, I'll also announce it in the forum once it's live.

    wow thats soo cool, but what if your parents dont have an email address, u can do like a template, and print it off 😉

    What!! Parents without e-mail addresses. Can this be true??? LMAO

    well.... my mum uses mine aswell :L cos she aint very technical so mer, my dad his own, cos he owns a pub?

    #327868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    In reply to most the comments so far, yes I understand there are certain sections in the forum to brawl & to trade. What I have in mind to do include a full upgraded section within the actual site. I've got some big plans for these, but just needed to get some feedback before starting anything. If you are 100% satisfied with how these sections currently work, then i most likely won't need to do any updgrades. Over time I'll try to map out a better picture of what improvements I would like to have. But it's important that users are interested in them first, I'll follow your lead :)

    #327863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Welcome BJ. I have found 3 Bakugan forums so far and this one is the best of all of them.I don't even go onto the others anymore, because this forum is full of very useful information and friendly people that are willing to help a newbie learn more about Bakugan.

    glad you like it mikael, bakugan.com sucks, and what other site have you been on?

    I've heard this in multiple posts about Bakugan.com. I agree with the certain layout that they've chosen, but would like to know more details about why you're not satisfied with their site? I've created a thread just for this topic if anyone is interested in replying:http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8398.msg156428#msg156428

    #327861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome BJ 😀

    #327852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate openduskyou 680+20=700me 670+140=810

    #327846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate setbakugan stand darkus midnight percival 670g my card

    #327842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yesistrue

    #327841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play shadow fire You gain nothing!You 630me 670+70=740

    #327834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You winBakugan stand darkus alpha hydranoid 670g your gate

    #327830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open dark tunnelme 710+220=930you 700+180=880

    #327825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate setI play stealin' and take power triangle and get darkus hades 710gBakugan stand darkus hades 710g my gate

    #327824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I collect ventus, but anything will do!

    #327822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Have you gotten that ventus spindle you wanted? LOL

    I havent been to target, but I might get the ventus leefram soon!

    #327819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's pikachu.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,521 through 11,535 (of 45,228 total)