Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,491 through 11,505 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And Lyte. I think there's another one I'm forgetting… Or I could just be going crazy. :V

    #327946
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Reminds me of one my cousin Haos-emily made,But very good.

    #327943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sex:MName:Ryusaki(Re-you-chk)(Re-mm)(Re-you-zakie)Age(youngest10):15Appearance:2a9184y.jpgBio:Power/ability:Beast gaurdian: Death gods: Rem & Ryuk: 1fd8ye.jpg(Ryyuk)2dbry11.jpg(rem)and emilyI hatez you because you took the name Rem >:0

    #327939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You wouldn't.It says something like "You've unlocked xxxxx!" then you can re-input your name to what you want. Sadly though, I don't think you can use more than one code.

    #327937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SO WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT CARD?I CAN'T FU**ING SEE THE PICTURE!

    ...Wow... Calm down, it's not like it's the end of the world or something.

    K, so on my card sneak

    In the first post.

    #327934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kay then…It's missingno, the glitch pokemon.All for one: It has many versions in each game (IE Bad Egg, ? and ?????? in R/S)One for all: There's at least one version of it in each game.Ratata: In R/B, it had the cry of a ratata.Egg: Bad Egg was introduced in G/S/CNone:In R/S, the two main glitch pokemon have no cry.Blbasaur: In D/P, when you encounter it, it has the cry of a bulbasaur.Multiple versions was explained above.Hall of fame: In R/B, if you catch it, is supposedly messes up your Hall of Fame.

    #327930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope…Two more hints.There are multiple versions of this pokemon, most have been in every game. Hall of Fame

    #327927
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    edited mine

    #327923
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Winged wolf: Rem

    #327918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well,thats a fact i indeed

    #327917
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    teeth

    #327915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    font

    #327912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    just cause you won't let Hunter live in peace :( he is legal, that was stupid to block me cuz of that :-

    well if you do have a harpy eagle as a pet which I doubt because I asked 3 wild life experts and they say its illegal then take a picture with you and him in it.And i had unblocked you once and you pmed me about again so your staying on my blocked list.

    #327910
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm, i am infact a boy…

    #327907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    any more votes, or i will start the next catagory,

Viewing 15 posts - 11,491 through 11,505 (of 45,228 total)