Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,476 through 11,490 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the forum will be a sucessmeADvakusoemily cousinand emilycan be admins!

    Yea that would be cool.Itd be cool if we could investigate this kinda of stuff and have a team like ghost hunters.But nothing interesting in Alabama -_-

    #327975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im going to make a Forum for all of us Okay?

    Awesome thanksReally nova?thats cool have you seen it or is it not available to the public?

    #327971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im going to make a Forum for all of us Okay?

    #327970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Demon dog is Real,

    as i said i want others to be real but there is no hard evidence

    Hard evidence as follows:Haos-emily & Novawolf have claimed to have seen it. I know Emilys, and she has no Reason to lie! even the people who lived in the street she saw it on say there was a Gigantic Dog with red eyes with no pupil running around!Lost Tapes episode Hellhound

    I saw that episode it was freaky.And on that episode there was a report during a thunder storm a devilish dog appred in the church and killed 3 people I think then vanished in flames.

    in my mythical Monsters book, it says one of the msot famous was that there was a Funeral going on in a chruch, the doors burst open, and a Black Ghostly Hound Strolled down the runway, it Killed the Pope and 4 other people before Vanishing

    Thats what it said lol that was strange.

    #327969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Demon dog is Real,

    as i said i want others to be real but there is no hard evidence

    Hard evidence as follows:Haos-emily & Novawolf have claimed to have seen it. I know Emilys, and she has no Reason to lie! even the people who lived in the street she saw it on say there was a Gigantic Dog with red eyes with no pupil running around!Lost Tapes episode Hellhound

    I saw that episode it was freaky.And on that episode there was a report during a thunder storm a devilish dog appred in the church and killed 3 people I think then vanished in flames.

    in my mythical Monsters book, it says one of the msot famous was that there was a Funeral going on in a chruch, the doors burst open, and a Black Ghostly Hound Strolled down the runway, it Killed the Pope and 4 other people before Vanishing

    #327968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Demon dog is Real,

    as i said i want others to be real but there is no hard evidence

    Hard evidence as follows:Haos-emily & Novawolf have claimed to have seen it. I know Emilys, and she has no Reason to lie! even the people who lived in the street she saw it on say there was a Gigantic Dog with red eyes with no pupil running around!Lost Tapes episode Hellhound

    I saw that episode it was freaky.And on that episode there was a report during a thunder storm a devilish dog appred in the church and killed 3 people I think then vanished in flames.

    #327967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Demon dog is Real,

    as i said i want others to be real but there is no hard evidence

    Hard evidence as follows:Haos-emily & Novawolf have claimed to have seen it. I know Emilys, and she has no Reason to lie! even the people who lived in the street she saw it on say there was a Gigantic Dog with red eyes with no pupil running around!Lost Tapes episode Hellhound

    #327966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We all should make a website about this stuff it could be fun

    #327963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Some people would be spooked by all this information but I think its nice to know there is a new era of species out there!

    I know my cousin is scared of this stuff I think its awesome.

    #327962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    wow nice finds!so we now know the yeti,demon dog, chupacabre, ghosts and moth man are real

    well all we have hard evidence for is the Yeti. i want others to be real to but for now the only cryptic we have hard evidence for is the giant squid and the yeti

    except chinese idiots had to be cruel. They killed and amputated the squid in stead of putting it in an aquarium!

    Yes thats why im worried about if they discover other cryptids that they will be hunted down.

    #327961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Demon dog is Real,

    #327959
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As am I…Except he's from Canada :VMy pint is still valid though, he forgot a set.

    #327954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep I was so happy when the lab lady said it didnt match anything in there database which had millions of DNA samples and they weird claw marks on the trees.

    #327952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Really? I could swear that someone said they've found it in Canada.But still, he didn't mention it was in there :V

    #327949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 11,476 through 11,490 (of 45,228 total)