Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,161 through 11,175 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #321868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Stupid

    well its all i watch with my baby cousin around :'(

    Oh. Honost sorry.


    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Ahaha oh wow...Doesn't matter IF your baby cousin's around, that's still fail for ENJOYING it.

    aren't we a grumpy bear today? funshine bear will make you happy 😀

    #328137
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Ahaha oh wow...Doesn't matter IF your baby cousin's around, that's still fail for ENJOYING it.

    #328130
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Stupid

    well its all i watch with my baby cousin around :'(

    Oh. Honost sorry.

    #328115
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i thought november 5th was the day vendetta was gonna brawl again :-

    #328144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Stupid

    well its all i watch with my baby cousin around :'(

    #328143
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my other fav movie is d.o.o.m

    #328140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    Stupid

    #328148
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ENJOY DORA AND THE CARE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! ;D 8)

    #328147
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    seriously guys i know its funny but you might start something wth him and you'll end up getting in trouble :'(

    #328519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't help. 😀 It's stupid.

    Fixed, it's not funny at all.

    #328529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    November 5th is a holiday?

    Haven't you seen V for Vendetta?

    Never heard of the movie.

    #328528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't help. 😀 It's funny.

    #328527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There are people on here who like Power Rangers?Ahaha oh wow, fail times infinity. -infinity internets.

    #328542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dude its okay just leave him alone lol :-

    #328831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But we'll always know you like power rangers

Viewing 15 posts - 11,161 through 11,175 (of 45,228 total)