Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,146 through 11,160 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats Ok, I am gonna use a bakugan I dont have YET, anyways, your first

    #328833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know, but you werent on, k I will reply now!!!

    #318824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    From what we've seen of it, yes we do, DD.

    #318827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm now just losing interest in the bakugan tv shows.

    #318998
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Only place that has BakuSteel in my area is at TRU. And there selling them for 14 bucks!

    **COUGH**rip off!!!**COUGH*** that new price of theirs is just terrible.

    #319003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Very nice.

    #319009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, if you play two abilities, then your opponent plays Ventus to switch the gate to Stand Off, does it negate the abilities, or do they remain active? It says no abilities may be played, BUT THOSE ABILITIES WERE ALREADY PLAYED BEFORE THE EFFECT OF STAND OFF.[/quotIe]I would say no you can't do that.

    #319032
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh, it makes sense now, this girl at my school had a Vendetta mask on, weird?

    #319030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BLUE!!!! Now, brawl, ventus vulcan stand on my gate. Any objections?

    #319029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes.

    #319038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maxusbakuganbattle

    #319477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Gorem on mine 350gs. I forfiet another brawl because I change my team and deck and now I forget what I had.

    #319509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, your roll.

    #320120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope, and what is a cosmic hades?gc set Pyrus Elico stand on my card 730gs

    oops. I may have mixed the names up. I meant to say hades.And I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram (670gs) on yours.

    #319142
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    November 5th is a holiday?

    Haven't you seen V for Vendetta?

    Never heard of the movie.

    Go watch it then! I just watched it on youtube.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,146 through 11,160 (of 45,228 total)