Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,096 through 34,110 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah it's a midnight percival….what did I say it was …..oopps I said alpha didn't I :-[.

    #256436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok but what kind of brallwer are you?

    #256435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know.

    #256432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so yes.

    #256428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i knowthat i am just wondering what people think.lol

    #256423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You overreacted lol.

    how did i overreact

    #256417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes mega bronters (spelling) does suck.

    #256416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol DD27.

    what is there to laugh at tdog??

    #256414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok.

    #256409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ain't building it now! 😛

    #256412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what does that mean.

    #256410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    for me, Wal-Mart is a second rate dealer. the only problem is the only actually big selection in NFLD is the St.John's location, and they have 2 seperate shelves for it! DX they could at least keep it in the one spot!the real bad dealer over here is Zellers; the prices of the stuff are the highest out of all 3 dealers in St.John's and they ONLY got the bakupearl series and HARDLY ANY NV!!!

    They got rid of the second section at my Wal-Mart for Transformers 2 toys, and G.I. Joe ones at Target!

    WHOA..... MY 100TH POST! 😀

    #256408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maxus helios.

    #256407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mega Brontes! :-

Viewing 15 posts - 34,096 through 34,110 (of 45,228 total)