Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 34,081 through 34,095 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #256461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHATWHATWHAT DID YOU SAY.

    I don't realy like Maxus Helios. To round...Maxus Dragonoid looks much better. Look on the main page, there's a pic of him.

    #256458
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHATWHATWHAT DID YOU SAY.

    #256457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool

    #256456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its true that Brontes>nemus, but my opinion is Helios>Brontes.

    IMO, Maxus Helios=crap. I don't realy like him, But, we all have opinions, so I'm fine with that.

    #256455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A scary anime. It's awesome, though.

    #256453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats that.

    #256451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As of now, Higurashi is top.

    #256450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost, BB Ventus cosmic ingram670G's stand my card

    #256449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what show is that AJAJAJAJAJAJ.

    I'll PM you some vids of it, it's hilarious. It is in Japanese, but it does have English subtitles.

    #256447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what show is that AJAJAJAJAJAJ.

    #256446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I relaized, our money in the U.S.A is worth more /worth less than Canadian money (I FORGET . . .)

    #256444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not realy. Out of ones that have premeird in the U.S., then it's on the top 10. But if it includes animes not brought to here, then it's out, and Dokuro-chan will be tops!

    #256440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whats the higlited gate bonus?

    #256439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes you can.Mega brontes sucks.lol

    BLASPHEMY! MEGA BRONTES DOES NOT SUCK! HE IS THE BEST OF THE TWO MEGAS!Sorry, over-reacted.

    #256438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice Haos Storm Skyress, I haven't seen

Viewing 15 posts - 34,081 through 34,095 (of 45,228 total)