Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,631 through 33,645 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258140
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Heres another.I bought a Double Sided Subterra Preyas. When I opened up the pack, the Angelo side of the Preyas was a little broken. It doesn't close all of the way and sometimes when I roll it, the Angelo side opens up before it hits the gate card. But this only happens when I roll it hard. So it is in good enough condition to use. Thank god for that. I would have been terrified if I couldn't use such a powerful bakugan in battle.

    Yeah, I'd be terrified too.

    #258138
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice score BC.

    #258132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Heres another.I bought a Double Sided Subterra Preyas. When I opened up the pack, the Angelo side of the Preyas was a little broken. It doesn't close all of the way and sometimes when I roll it, the Angelo side opens up before it hits the gate card. But this only happens when I roll it hard. So it is in good enough condition to use. Thank god for that. I would have been terrified if I couldn't use such a powerful bakugan in battle.

    Yeah, I'd be terrified too.

    #258127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heres another.I bought a Double Sided Subterra Preyas. When I opened up the pack, the Angelo side of the Preyas was a little broken. It doesn't close all of the way and sometimes when I roll it, the Angelo side opens up before it hits the gate card. But this only happens when I roll it hard. So it is in good enough condition to use. Thank god for that. I would have been terrified if I couldn't use such a powerful bakugan in battle.

    Yeah, I'd be terrified too.

    #258125
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    They are going to make a better ball design. Actually they already did. It's Altao Brontes. You can see his clown face perfectly.

    This^Plus, his face thing doesn't split in half on the show until he is in his monster form, DD. Perfectly good reason to not make it split in half.

    Well, that's right thought I can't really think of any way to add such a feature.

    #258123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ...Can't think of any.OH! I know! When I open a starter only to find out it's full of weak Bakugan! I hate it when that happens!

    That's never happened to me.

    #258121
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …Can't think of any.OH! I know! When I open a starter only to find out it's full of weak Bakugan! I hate it when that happens!

    #258118
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They are going to make a better ball design. Actually they already did. It's Altao Brontes. You can see his clown face perfectly.

    This^Plus, his face thing doesn't split in half on the show until he is in his monster form, DD. Perfectly good reason to not make it split in half.

    #258117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They are going to make a better ball design. Actually they already did. It's Altao Brontes. You can see his clown face perfectly.

    That's good.

    #258110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guys, this idea is cool.I'm in.

    #258092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's why I want the un00bification from our volunteers to go on by p.m so we can stop some crap posts. And think about it, even if all we have is 2 n00bs we need to un00bify them because n00bs can multiply like rabits.

    #257649
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did not know that there was a reverse B2 darkus.......*goes to ebay yet again*

    Its from the darkus "flip" tin

    #258102
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    See the list… 2 names….. See all the people posting in this thread that created and added more crap posts than the noobs ( by posting in their threads )….This could be good overall but really you guys caused more of a mess than anyone

    #257639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    still see two more... I will remove it once you remove those other two

    They're off.

    #257665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welll bump. v………………………………..???

Viewing 15 posts - 33,631 through 33,645 (of 45,228 total)