Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,616 through 33,630 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Foxbat>all but Altair.

    #258234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Definately Ultra. BTW, you forgot Dart and Maxus.

    #258228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Foxbat is the coolest bakugan, period.

    #258217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As do I, and I say this strategy is epic. You just have to be careful of what Bakugan you make the opponent left with…

    #258205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im gettin another alpha percival 720g from tdawg

    Hope it's a good trade, and he's not ripping you off.

    #258197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    [Thank you for the relief Ernie.

    I told you myself... but I am style crossing fingers on giveaways or contests because none of the articles released are actually "clear"... or just my wishful thinking could be "un"clear...

    #258189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh wow… My last one came without a gold gate, so I know how it feels.

    #258188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    its just hand son playing... demo if you will. This news was released with the comiccon news last week

    on the 16th it was released.

    Well, i had this info earlier than that but i didnt post it as it is basically just a long and drawn out info that states the same thing the comic con info stated...."Bakugan video game sneak peak demo from Activision"

    #258185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its just hand son playing… demo if you will. This news was released with the comiccon news last week

    #258180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    … Who said anything about that play style?

    #258177
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's one of my favorite strategys. We need to make a metagame thing like in other TCGs XD

    #258156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've never seen a Sub-Terra Neo before!

    #258154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its the most powerful but its broken so thats dissapointing its broken

    I know.

    #258152
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait second.

    #258148
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOW.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,616 through 33,630 (of 45,228 total)