Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,481 through 33,495 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #258557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait, if you win do you get the gate card?

    It goes in my used pile, like normal.

    #258553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan trap, Pythantus. I change to Aquos. Me:950gYou:940gYour turn, so you have to activate the first ability.

    #258552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You forgot Altair, so I chose Foxbat, the second most awesome Bakugan.

    #258550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos, eh? OK then, I'm using Darkus. BB, Darkus Hades 710g stand. Open the gate nao.

    #258546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but at least you know what youre getting in the store.

    And thats why it would be $36 for 3 from the store and not $20 like it is with the grab bag.

    #258545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how much you putting it up for?

    How bout using the PM function to ask a person a specific question and not clutter the thread

    #258543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY CRAP.New episode today.

    Lol, and it's the return of Alpha Hydranoid, too!

    #258542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks so much for the clarificaitions so far - I really appreciate it! One other clarification I forgot to ask about:Blue-Green Combine - The wording states "Play after you play a blue ability card." Based on the turn-based play, how would you play this card? Do you play this combo'd with a blue card, or play your blue card, let your opponent play an ability card, then play this card?Thanks again!

    The turn based sorta thing is just so your opponent can react to what you have done. As long as it is the next card played by you that would satisfy the requirement of being played after a blue ability card as it doesnt state it has to be immediately played just that it has to be the next one played.

    #258536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD,He probably will say that the stores in his town have all the new bakugan like altair,.XDPlus that gate bonus thing? Double G power,BULL,That was canceled I think in series 2 Because OVERPOWERED

    #258533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know,ep 13 is stuck in my head BECAUSE THE AWESOME ELICO ARRIVEDWHEN LYNC THROW WIRED IN EP 10 GATE CRASHERS,He said STAND VENTUS WIRED.Not bakugan trap wired.and next round he throw altair and then said BAKUGAN BRAWL,GO VENTUS WIRED.And barron complained about a double throw,then Meta altair came and then barron threw perician.I want a show accurate mega nemus

    I want a show accurate every guardian, but we're getting off topic. Also, if Wired is not a trap, care explaining to me who Lync's trap is?

    #258521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lmao Zeox.Its not ep13 Its 10 or 11 where baron and lync face off.

    ^thisEpisode 13 was Elico's premeir episode.

    #258516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so theres only been one spotted,and you think 1tdawg has it? Not even baku813 has a ventus wired.and Tdog,Thats the only part I saw XD,Once I saw that I just quoted and replyied.But really this brawl cracked up.They should put this on the packet "warning-this game requires some mental action as it requires you to read the rules or your brawls will be dumb"

    #258515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Lol.Im Not joking Zeox.You proved me wrong,I will give you all my bakugan

    I know I did,thank you. JK.But Im gonna rewatch ep 13 for what PB said about the double throw

    Zeox, Baron double threw too. He even said so himself. He threw Nemus and Percian. So Tdog, he didn't prove you wrong.

    #258505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its a character card. It automatically doubles its g. Thats just extra.But fine you win.

    #258499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh right thats a bit stupid!

    Yeah. The only reason he's a regular in RL is because he's sphere shaped.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,481 through 33,495 (of 45,228 total)