Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,016 through 33,030 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260050
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this brawl is intense! zeox delete some messages! im gna watch to see who wins 😀

    #260049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I try to use bakugan with the same G and attribute incase I smell a Lowest g power win gate coming up

    #260047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    were playing cards? I thought it was first to have unusable bakugan.Anyway,Bakugan Brawl.Your not the only one with a pyrus Helios at 450g.so BB Brawl Pyrus Helios stand

    #260045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan trap,YOUR NOT THE ONLY WITH THEM HAHA XD.Tripod go!.I change to pyrusso im 10gs higher

    #260044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah

    #260041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K,Bakugan Brawl,Go Darkus Leefram 650g.Gate card open Darkus reactor!!!! JK.Stand Off Open! With this no abilitys can be played.and I gain 60 while you gain 50You-690Me-710No abilitys on the stand off gate,so I win that one

    #260037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I might as well change the name to The darkus All-stars XD Since everyone on the team uses darkus/mostly darkusJk,its still the Oriados Brawlers XD

    #260035
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    goood good great brawl again thnx

    #260031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok Darkus brawler Im guessing your…darkus? XD.So eclipse what attribute do you use?

    #260030
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thnx man so youre a darkus brawler too ya

    #260027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you too im sorry but ive heard from all my friends its not an import even the guy that sold it to me. you r a great brawler hey zeox maybe you should ask him to join your group lol.

    #260025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    one sec ill activate your power from darkness i got soMe:960+140=1100You:830(im sorry i just had to do it) good game you almost had me there

    #260024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set bakugan brawl Darkus Midnight Percival 610 my card

    #260022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb brawl 800g darkus wilda stand

    #260020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k then i guess you go

Viewing 15 posts - 33,016 through 33,030 (of 45,228 total)