Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 33,001 through 33,015 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay bakugan brawl, subterra clayf stand on pudders card!

    #260087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill go 😉 havent brawled ina while!gta get my team ready now!GATTE CARD SET!AQUOS LIMULUS STANDDD!

    #260080
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yeah.But swift blow saved the day XD.Swift blow has just become my new favorite Gate card.

    #260078
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …O..M..F..G My first win against someone who is not a newb (No offence Bakunate)You did a great brawl also,I had to think on my butt when I Figured out most red abilitys are played before you roll,and I thought what the heck I might lose so I played a red ability when I found Out I had call of the defenders XDBtw that swappy gate thing,I thought you were gonna play the ventus ability to bring back blinding get when you had ventus reaper.

    #260076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Call of the defenders anybodyGate card set,Darkus Midnight percy 610gplus ventus is used at the START OF BATTLE.So I actually won

    #260074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …..Ill Pm you what I thought your plan was.Anyway ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!I bet you hate it when its the final countdown and someone does this,Im glad I Saved my red ability because,call of the defenders,all my bakugan comeback.So Anyway Bakugan Brawl.Darkus leefram 650

    #260071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get your plan.Too bad it wont work.HA,HA,HA HA XD.Gate card open,swift blow.With this gate card If one player has

    #260070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #260067
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No,I read the attractor card (and saw the topic where I got this strategy from and it dident work either..) So Pyrus Helios is dead.Anyway gate card set,Darkus leefram 650and Now I get a red card back XD

    #260065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what do you mean “your rules”?

    #260061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well the loop hole is You standed already,and it says play after you stand but Im playing it after you standed.and the battle started after you stood

    #260058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can I use a Loop hole.Mirage ability.Technically You standed and Now Im playing this,So You have to swap that bakugan with a bakugan from your used or unused pile

    #260056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What are the G boosts on the card and which is highlighted

    #260054
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    inbox empty AP,How did I know what Bakuexperrt

    #260053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    were playing cards? I thought it was first to have unusable bakugan.

    It's the amount of bakugan in the used pile, zeox.

Viewing 15 posts - 33,001 through 33,015 (of 45,228 total)