ill take any thing traps b2 alot
i saw her videos on youtube its like she is the lord of bakugan all the bakugan she has man if she just give me 7 ill be alright
Ya, SN made a Tutorial.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabspQqkzXE&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
we did not.And no need to angry over someone else asking a question related to this!
sigh... fine, sorry.
OMG, guys!
what if you don't have a trap?
do u want b1 preyas see through gorem and saures
ho do u have for trade
i have leefram
Leonidas better have 300g =w=(©Lux)
:3 it is soooooo cool! i just downloaded firefox now and saw it!
it is soooooo cool! i just downloaded firefox now and saw it!
FF FTW
^thisAnd Leonidas looks epic. I hope its ball form is epic...
No But I hope they will make it into a REAL bakugan! XD
Most epic Bakugan evar. Now my favorite. HE'S EVEN DARKUS! Discuss him here =w=I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS BALL FORM!!!! x3 x3Do you think they'll Special Attack release him? Maybe release the game exclusive Bakugan in a SPECIAL SET?! x3
I have an account on there!