Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,671 through 32,685 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright

    #261592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mail me when you can send it.

    #261595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    at 10.00

    #261596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Did you send it today I need to know so I can know when I need to go to the post office cause I may be busy next week.

    #261597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes we r still trading

    #261598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mailed you asking you if you sent foxbat yet and you didnt responed so I though you changed your mind but if you did hten yes.

    #261599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is we still trading aquas drago im i still getting phyvantis

    #261602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a Darkus Pythantis

    #261600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do u want my delta dragonoid

    #261603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    do u have traps for trade

    #261608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i really want any trap but most pythanis

    #261610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill be altair

    #261613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o u want trap bakugan bad dont u i do im getting aquas metalfencer tomorrow im thinking of trading it

    #261619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so u want her cyclod

    #261624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks for telling me that i really want her primo vulcan or 1 trap

Viewing 15 posts - 32,671 through 32,685 (of 45,228 total)