Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,446 through 32,460 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my reaper has no g's and its not a custom

    #262214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is the possibly list of the bakugan.Bakuglow Series(The First Set to have 5 to a set) Spindle Fencer Foxbat Alpha Percival Mega Brontes BakuSteel Series(Unreleased) Viper Helios Ingram Wired Altair Hyper Dragonoid Set I(Unreleased) Thunder Wilda Verias Abis Omega Moskeeto Alto Brontes Set J(Last series for 2009, Unreleased) Ultra Dragonoid Atmos Freezer Stug Myriad Hades

    Copied straight from the wiki... lol but it does look right, especially with how the unreleased are coming from overseas

    #262212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I saw a 0G(custom...)lol

    XDDD

    #262210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess it is!LOL, it be funny if you later saw one with 199 Gs.

    #262208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    For your Aquos Brontes, I'll give you a Haos Tigrerra, 570Gs (B1).

    #262207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have to go with the Fortess Trap.

    #262180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the card says all hades get an extra g power boost .correct. that would mean i would get 130×2 now just accept that fact and go on with the battle.you 850gme 970anything you want

    #262183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well looks like fortress is the clear decision. AlSo I would get one off of Ebay but my parents don't know how to hook a credit card up to paypal.

    #262184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi Griffon.

    #262186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok well my mom let me donate 3.00 with her account, now what do i do now, report it??

    #262187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. Not even close enough.

    #262185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, but HOW do you donate?

    #262182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh you might have a virus or something

    #262181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OK, but HOW do you donate?

    #262179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    idk

Viewing 15 posts - 32,446 through 32,460 (of 45,228 total)