Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,431 through 32,445 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill trade u an dalta dragoind saures gorem and 2 trans preyas

    #262251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Would you like any of these.Aquos b1 fear ripper darkus pythantis, pearl aquos b1 juggernoid or aquos pearl stinglash.

    #262265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Seriously? All of them?

    I wouldnt have spammed my own thread if they werent

    #262264
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have b1s but I have a Pyrus ravonoid 520gs that I can trade you for your first mega nemus.

    #262276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok i guess you dont want mine…

    #262262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i want darkus mega brontes ;D

    #262238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    is that IT?

    #262233
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Did you read my trade?

    #262224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I also got four too, the attribute is darkus, g-power is 575, yeah, too bad the figure is plastic, not metal. I will post pics tomorrow. Yeah, and AS is true, they had so many unreleased bakugan on the tableI wanted that ventus alpha sooooooooo bad :( :'(

    #262223
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey o me and tdogs trade is off so no alpha percival, sorry

    #262221
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrusbrawler531 at your service(i'm weird i know) or pb for short

    #262220
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    have b1 pyrus serpenoid saurus and drago want darkus pythanous (you said you had it before)

    #262219
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    NarutopwnsKnow-it-allNickel (its money :D)Alpha (I basically own everyone)Recycler (No not really, well actually, I did join a recycling club, so yeah... GO EARTH!!!!)Utter (without these theres no milk, and I love milk ;D)Trunks (my most fave character from drgaonballZ, oh know, I love tenten from naruto too :'()Oops (i say that too much)Pickles (super delicious)Winter (My second favorite season, next to autumn/fall)Nimo (just an awesome fish)Skyress (My most favorite bakugan, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Yeah, so my brain just exploded, there you go

    #262218
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    All Bakugan are Pending Sale……

    #262216
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So, I was at the comic-con, and in the display case was a darkus elfin, and the only g I saw was 200, so I guess its now the weakest 😀

    Sweet, too bad its on a wheel so no guarantees of getting it

Viewing 15 posts - 32,431 through 32,445 (of 45,228 total)