Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,341 through 32,355 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    one...that's what you think.

    #262416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i doubt very much he knows peter,meg,stewie,lois,brian and chris griffin. maybe joe swanson, glen quagmire, and cleveland brawn

    #262415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    elfin and preyas should be the only ones to change attribute >:(

    UH, WHY??

    #262414
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elfin and preyas should be the only ones to change attribute >:(

    UH, WHY??

    #262392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elfin and preyas should be the only ones to change attribute >:(

    #262396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You live in Rhode Island?

    #262400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it was Spike TV who was going to film it.

    #262413
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have an aquos tuskor.

    #262412
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have a mega nemus and a darkus and haos saures

    #262411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WHOA!!awesome!!

    #262410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You forgot Altair, so I chose Foxbat, the second most awesome Bakugan.

    wonder what the first is...

    #262409
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    When I first saw Brontes in the Bakuneon Starters and Boosters I thought to myself:"Ugh, God.

    #262408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I first saw Brontes in the Bakuneon Starters and Boosters I thought to myself:"Ugh, God.

    #262406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    one…that's what you think.

    #262405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brontes.he is epic

Viewing 15 posts - 32,341 through 32,355 (of 45,228 total)