Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,326 through 32,340 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know I am cause the bakugan with the printed # r made 3 moths away from thier release date! DUH! I found that out with my Battle packs!

    #262454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    😮 Nayways u think I am close or not?

    #262452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No I used the Dates on the bottom of my Ingrams! Wired had no numbers so that didn't help but it more of a logically and educated find! ;D

    #262451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elfin is cute and preyas is the best, which is why ii want him, elico i think is sorta annoying, but he does look coool (Y) love elfin even mre though!

    thank you ap

    #262449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what will you trade for your 2 prayes

    #262447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what will you trade for your 2 prayas

    #262439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what will you trade for your turbine helios

    i have a ventus turbine helios ;D

    #262437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    elfin and preyas should be the only ones to change attribute >:(

    UH, WHY??

    #262436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    elfin and preyas should be the only ones to change attribute >:(

    UH, WHY??

    #262435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what bakugan do you have up for a trade

    #262434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got 2 Starters from Walmart! They Had:Aquos Fencer 700g (YAY)Subterra 550g (YAY)Darkus Cosmic Ingram 500g (YAY)DARKUS ALPHA PERCIVAL 720G!!! ( FAINTS)Subterra Fowbat 490g (YAY)Pyrus Neo Dragonoid 580g (BOOOOOO)

    #262432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    as keith

    #262427
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what will you trade for your turbine helios

    #262426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    then dan gets really mad spectra turns drago cyber and kicks keiths ass

    #262424
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when you get a bakugan whos name is the name of the gate card,it gets the gate boost aka.Example-I roll a Aqous Dragonoid On a Dragonoid Gate Card,lets see the aqous boost is 150,but since I am using a dragonoid,and the gate is a dragonoid charectar card,I get the Aqous boost 2 TIMES,So I gain 300.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,326 through 32,340 (of 45,228 total)