Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,296 through 32,310 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEAH! I've been waiting for this package and it's here! Whoo HOO! Straight from Canadia. Today just keeps getting better and better...IMG_2740.jpg

    where's canadia? do you mean canada?

    #262571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    P.S. - I won, 6 gates to 3... Still think Preyas stink?

    actually yes

    #262570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you know that half of that bull I just said might be true.I heard it on youtube half of that stuff,the other half I made so it would be exciting

    i think our episode 17 will be better than the show's version cuz we made this version

    #262568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Check out my Hylash![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-zJBh6H8CE[/youtube]came in the mail from macncheese1970*no more info may be told**thank you

    #262563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    t4

    #262562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus and subterra

    #262560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm a mixed attribute guy, but my favs are darkus and pyrus.

    #262559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok well ill try tomy computer isn't going smoothly

    #262558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    $60.00?!...I would never pay that much for even ALL OF THOSE.

    #262557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh srry i see what ur sayin.

    #262556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SH is in

    #262555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yay seiki and umblumb, is dd27 entering? it would be cool all my friends

    #262553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    3 more members till this tourney begins

    #262552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrusbrawler is in, Umblumb is in.

    #262550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Zeox,AP and andrew are in.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,296 through 32,310 (of 45,228 total)