Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,281 through 32,295 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait!

    #262599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill join

    #262598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats bad but im better..As said by MJ-WHOS BAD!

    micheal jackson? mines way worse

    #262596
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    who's gonna be in the bakusteel series??

    Hyper Dragonoid, Altair, Wired, Viper Helios, and Ingram should be in the BakuSteel series.

    SWEET. can't wait

    #262595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    rearrange my post some more plz

    I ATE LOOGIE PIE FOR LUNCH.

    Fix'd.

    #262594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    another time i didn't like the way my shadow vulcan looked with the horns so i dropped it of my like 8 foot tall lamp and it snapped off in the middle

    #262590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who's gonna be in the bakusteel series??

    #262589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If I won the worst award then I should be the worst,But i was the best at being worst so I should be worst but I was the MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION *EXPLODES*

    xd.

    #262588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how did you rearrange my post?

    #262584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im in ;D

    #262583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im in a tournement but im not saying a thing unless you give a better review on preyas

    #262581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I had a BakuAvalanche the other day....it was very devastating. It was completely unintentional, but it was so SAD!

    #262579
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i snapped a blade tigerra down the middle because my gf dumped me for my best friend. and we were in class and a loud snap led everyone's eyes on me except the sub who was sleeping while we did work

    #262578
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    preyas sucks elfin is better and elico is the worst

    #262575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I whacked a fake aqous harpus outside,it hit someone on the headI whack a ton of b1s in my room and broke like most of them.I think I won the worst thing youve ever done award XD

    lol that's pretty bad, z.

Viewing 15 posts - 32,281 through 32,295 (of 45,228 total)