Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 32,011 through 32,025 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh thats cool lol.I have the aquos version they called it hurricane skyress lolXD

    #263365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea its a darker color green then the normal skyress and has lighter color green highlights.

    #263362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome

    #263305
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like aquos the best but darkus is ok.

    #263304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i didnt know i did i new so sorry :-[

    #263358
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to brawl first one to lose three bakugan lose

    #263319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone want to battle

    #263313
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was a good battle.

    #263310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    woooh go SP!

    #263309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    has no1 updated it yet??

    #263291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you read? He never said there was no julies throw,He said that Julies THROW,Had the effect of Julies LAUNCHERHe said julies throw makes the opponent swap the bakugan standing with another bakugan,but JULIES LAUNCHER DOES THAT,So Plz learn to read

    #263274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    READY!

    #263277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I once set my ventus reaper on fire because I thought it would look cool. It melted.I once dropped my pyrus Frosch into a can of paint because I thought that would look cool too. I took it out and the paint made it so that he wouldn't open so I slammed him down on the concrete garage floor. Then he still wouldn't work so I put it in a bowl of water then frooze it over night. Then after school I took the frozed water encasing Frosch outside of the bowl, went to my room then dropped the ice out the window with frosch in it out the window. When it landedthe ice broke into a million pieces and frosch broke it to 5. This was V's frosch so I told him "If you wanna say goodbye to him he's over there. And there and there."I think I win.

    #263255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    we should stop argueing

    Okay.YOU GUYS STARTED THIS S***.Yall are the oness calling everyone on my team fags,faggots.I can tell you one thing.I did NOT call you guys anything and my team is far from calling a truce.

    hades did that, and so did our leader but i never called you or your team as fag

    Okay.Maybe not you,but the majority of your team did it.

    im trying to make them better, maybe theior strongest brawler cuz i know when to stop and frankly my combos are strong

    #263251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    we should stop argueing

    Okay.YOU GUYS STARTED THIS S***.Yall are the oness calling everyone on my team fags,faggots.I can tell you one thing.I did NOT call you guys anything and my team is far from calling a truce.

    hades did that, and so did our leader but i never called you or your team as fag

Viewing 15 posts - 32,011 through 32,025 (of 45,228 total)