Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,996 through 32,010 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #252180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to battle ???

    #256827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a darkus chrome ring dual hydranoid.

    #256911
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it works

    #257045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    exactly

    #256726
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    silver sharpie? ive never heard of that

    #256144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    all i was going to do was color him with a sharpie marker so he would have the color from the show

    #256116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I once set my ventus reaper on fire because I thought it would look cool. It melted.I once dropped my pyrus Frosch into a can of paint because I thought that would look cool too. I took it out and the paint made it so that he wouldn't open so I slammed him down on the concrete garage floor. Then he still wouldn't work so I put it in a bowl of water then frooze it over night. Then after school I took the frozed water encasing Frosch outside of the bowl, went to my room then dropped the ice out the window with frosch in it out the window. When it landedthe ice broke into a million pieces and frosch broke it to 5. This was V's frosch so I told him "If you wanna say goodbye to him he's over there. And there and there."I think I win.

    you do win

    #263300
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    elico is okay, but not the best

    #262250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl and yesterday we lost our power so my computer got off so sorry you want to battle

    #262260
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have an alpha hydranoid a hades a delta drago and a neo drago

    #262278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this topic is 100 percent spam,AND DONT GIVE ME THAT Im new Bullpoop,If your new READ THE RULES

    #262282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are you talking to smartguy or andrew

    #263025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes but is my first time on com brawling so we only use the bakugan we have

    #262280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thats cool.

    #262390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TRUE,My haos tripod also changes to only aqous pyrus and darkus

Viewing 15 posts - 31,996 through 32,010 (of 45,228 total)