Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,936 through 31,950 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    first i avtivate a ablity card call of the defender so i get my deoblo back and then gate card set bakugan brawl darkus hades stand 710gs

    #263498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um, sorry, a little late. Play after I stand. I already stood, you didn't play that, so I activated an ability, deal with it you lost.

    #263497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl subterra clayf stand 720 g's

    #263494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes ablity card activate mirage so your bakugan destroyes and you have to send out a different one so wich bakugan are you gonna send out

    #263493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus brawler 55 resigns as leader

    #263488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEP , I play the gust, so I get 120, now I am up by 110, gonna counter?

    #263487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mines still there

    #263486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok so i have860 gs and you have850 gs counter or i win

    #263484
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    630

    #263482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    exactly, there are two on the field, mine has gone?! and who elses?

    #263481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what gate cards?

    #263480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open tri color boostmy gs 870 tell me how many gs your bakugan has

    #263477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a subterra shadow vulcan and a subterra harmmer gorm.

    #263476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who am ii against?

    #263474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    p531 – p55 – AP -Seikp55 had his turn then, what gate cards are on the field then?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,936 through 31,950 (of 45,228 total)