Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,921 through 31,935 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263524
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill battle you pyres98 gate card set your turn

    #263523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes ablity card activat lash and blast extream so your ablity card is useless and it still river valley i win or counter

    #263521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Never heard of that, but oh well, ability activate, ventus, now the gate is needle's eye since ventus swithes them. so now lowest g wins, which is me, gonna counter.

    #263519
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open but first ablity card activate destroy vanish your bakugan gets turn in to 0gs but you gain 130 so i win or you counter

    #263517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, I roll ventus reaper 330g on your gate, your go

    #263516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    river valley the playerwho loses can play the same bakugan againpyris 90aquas 200subterra 180haos 150darkus 120 ventus 130

    #263514
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, its my roll, since you rolled last, but we both set gates, k gate set, now I play shun's throw, so you have to tell me what your gate is, what it does and the boosts. Then I will roll

    #263513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesome.Are the dekas worth getting?If so I may start getting them.

    #263512
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no conter gate card set bakugan brawl darkus alpha hydrniod stand 700gs

    #263510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think all three of them are cool I have preyus and elfin cant wait for an elico he looks awesome.

    #263508
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g wins, I get 0g and you get 100gSo, I have 400g and you have 810g, gonna counter

    #263507
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea

    #263501
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What????? SO this os what you mean. 1 gate on the field. Its mine. Fear ripper is on it. You roll hades on it, am I right?

    #263500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok i did and then we battle

    #263505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't set another gate till mines gone. I have my ventus fear ripper on it with 400g's soyou have to roll on it

Viewing 15 posts - 31,921 through 31,935 (of 45,228 total)