Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,471 through 31,485 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #260250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok bakugan brawl aquos draog stand on your card.

    #260335
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh thank haos emilly :)so that wont count so you win bakunate

    #260591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found a stupid noob. Smart guy dosent know what a copper card is.ironic his name is smart guy.

    #261994
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The ones with a dark gold frame

    #262058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what are copper cards

    #262057
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Once again u already used a copper card.

    #262056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i beat jaybrawler

    #260343
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate juiles launcher bakugan brawl subterra gorm stand on your card gorm wins.

    #259037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh ok gc open

    #259703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have wayvern. And if you ment warius then no.I won that.

    #260561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you confirm it on the score board

    #260560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gc set

    #260558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did i win the last battle with your wavvern gc set

    #255556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so i won the game or is there a

    #255634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I put warius on yours pyrus 370

Viewing 15 posts - 31,471 through 31,485 (of 45,228 total)