Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,456 through 31,470 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    480

    #260262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a sub Terra leefram

    #260556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gorms the only bakugan i hvae left you have to come on my gc

    #260555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win?

    #260554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my scraper and elfin are on your card so i don't have to do anything. ps the special boost ability only gives you 100 g's

    #260583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, I was the 910 you were the 840 so were both at 910 cause of the boost. I use sparks so I'm 1010.

    #260585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl gorm stand on my card.

    #260587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep ablity card activate power from darknessme 980gsyou 840 i win or you conter

    #260586
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wrong topic

    #260589
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open dragonoid I'm at 910 your at 840 counter?

    #260859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh okay bakugan brawl darkus hades stand 710gs

    #248240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    his is 500 gs.

    #258266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You already used all three bakugan so you have to use somthing diffrent

    #259521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawl pyres griffen stand on his card 400gs

    #259584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks, Emily. Anywho, you need to go on mine now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,456 through 31,470 (of 45,228 total)