Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    KKKKKK i found it geese

    #264401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is NO EDIT

    #264399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    still i win me:840 you:7?? so i wintell me how do you edit editediteditedit

    #264396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have 840 and you have 630g so i winps how do you edit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #264394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how you edit oh by the your turn

    #264389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    like the picture of the dn angel guy is on the side when you always type gc open muddy ground so its 140 me and 20 youme: 840g

    #264386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know that bakugan set 700 g subttera claff set i ahve a question how you get a picture thing for the side

    #264382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate set

    #264377
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will fight you come on let do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #264374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great idea! How bout me and you actually do this tourny in the bakudome.

    #264367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am bored cause I am waiting for Altair so I thought I could do some searching! WOW I am surprised what I found while being REALLY bored! XD

    #264364
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I may buy this! XD I have the set already but not in Pyrus!

    #264363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pretty sweet find, he even has dans combat pack in darkus. I got the 4 from my target today but these 2 are new.

    #264355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll accept the challenge! I have to leave though, so postpone our brawl!~0_Z-ero

    #264353
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, but I have to leave. I'll be back on at night or so?~0_Z-ero

Viewing 15 posts - 31,036 through 31,050 (of 45,228 total)