you there?
ya, if you don't believe me, go to the thread look what just came in the mail, look for bc's video
i don't remember a brawl with aquosplayer, but i can only remember yesterday at the most
Yea that was on my gc though were on your now so I can use one ive used a red -magntic action- and then I jsut used a green-shadowfire.I have one blue one left.
Yep ability activate shadowfire you dont the g power bounes.
urs 😉
bb brawl stand pyrus klagower at 700gs,
Ability activate magnaetic action now nemus is on my card bb aquos duel elfin stand gc open low bridge the lowest bakugan wins.
Challenger goes first
What comes in the new bakutins I saw a one with wilda and another with ingram on it.
PYRUSBRAWLER531! CAN YOUU CONFIRM THAT THE BRAWL BETWEEN ME,SEIKI AND YOU AND PYBRAWLER55, THAT ME&&SEIKI WON!
i deny
cmon pybrawler we beat you! fair square!http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3644.90
first to 3 gates win one of each color same with abilitysill start GC set pyrus primo vulcan 640gs stand
who's card?
Ability card activate! Magnetic Action. Now Spindle is on your card. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Gorem stand. (Lands on your card with 670 G-Power)
Gc open! "Low Bridge": The Bakugan with the lowest G-power total wins this battle.would you like to counter?
hurry lets brawl
yeah my friend told me it