Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,841 through 30,855 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have received Haos masters pyrus altair and wired,and I have received ernies Alpha hydranoid,and I have received silent nagas haos appolinirAll 2 trades are complete,and 1 puirchase

    TR updated to reflect all 3 of these

    #264810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesomeness!!!!!i recieved baku813 shipment today, with one minor problem(i dont really care about)i was supossed to get a 730 g foxbat, but i got a 610g oneGreat trader!!!id give a 4 1/2 out of 5 to him

    TR updated to reflect this

    #264809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That would be good before you activate Clean House.

    #264808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am messing around with my Wired! XD

    #264804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm in!!!! ;D I'm on team b

    #264802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you there?

    #264801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Clean House only removes the ability cards he has in his used piles so he only lost his Julie's throw. If you had the card you'd know what it does.

    #264799
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    where's the rule? i can't believe you until i have proof

    #264800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok then gc set know its on mine

    #264798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As soon as there are 2 bakugan on a gate card a battle happens where the gate card is opened unless an ability card like Attractor or Combo Battle interferes.

    #264797
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you have 2 bakugan on your card

    #264796
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont know

    #264795
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait what bakugan do i have left

    #264793
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card set aquosdrago stand on my card 620gs

    #264792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok. GC open. wind portal.Me:670+110=780gYou:250+90=340gim pretty sure i win

Viewing 15 posts - 30,841 through 30,855 (of 45,228 total)