Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,826 through 30,840 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the F*** it dosent matter he would have won stealin had no affect on this brawl

    #264836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a battle pack with no copper gates (only silver and gold) and one red ability (best red ability ever, Tho, it was rikzmaros suprise) after that I hot a starter with no cards so I returned it.

    #264834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gcset! Pyrus 710 pyro mine

    #264833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wireds feet have small circles that snap into place on altair

    #264832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry I mean Diablo.

    #264830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fine…. tommorow resume at 2:00 or forfeit

    #264828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Do you mean diablo?

    #264826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright gate card set. Bakugan brawl 300g Subterra Angelo stand on my card.

    #264824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi! I'm BakuNate, but you can call me Nate.

    #264823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC julies throw. bb 800g darkus wilda stand on my card

    #264820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope itz fine ill face you one on one. your go man

    #264816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to battle!

    #264811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I traded with Kiohl. It was my Char the Earth and Shadow Lash ability cards for his green ventus ability.

    Just received V's shipment yesterday. We both now have received each others shipments.

    TR Updated for this

    #264814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY! Pictures! Srry if they r blurry! XD

    #264813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trad confirmed. Just received Seiki's card in the mail. Perfect condition card. Thanks!

    TR updated to reflect this

Viewing 15 posts - 30,826 through 30,840 (of 45,228 total)