Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,676 through 30,690 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mind if I brawl you? I'm bored too.

    #265184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will counter, ability activate ventus, now the gates hellstorm, some-720+190=910you-710+130=840, care to counter?

    #265183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you there its your turn

    #265181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its dragonoid. im 910 your 820 counter?

    #265178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It does look like oberus' evo?

    #265176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus hades 710gs

    #265175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brontes is a must have

    #265173
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    would u like naga as a trade, i mean if its ok with you

    sure

    Hm it would seem that I have two Aquos Hades and may be willing to trade one fo ryour Percival. If its real anyway... I haven't seen a 530G Percival, I suppose it oculd be a typo though

    its real. my friend has it

    #265172
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oop, sorry, must of hit wrong key, k, my roll, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate.

    #265170
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your 860 and no

    #265169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who you talking to

    #265168
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, me and you have a brawl in the tournament actually, in round 3, get going cause I already posted.Gate open, hellstorm, I have been waiting to try out this startegy. Me-670+190=960you-620+120=740Got anything?

    #265167
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    tripod change to pyrusme:710+50=760You:780you already used your trap so you lose

    #265166
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naga or storm skyress

    #265164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aquos neo drago 620 yous

Viewing 15 posts - 30,676 through 30,690 (of 45,228 total)