Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,661 through 30,675 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open execdra charter cardme 980gsyou800gsyou conter or i win

    how'd you get to 980G's already?(I still talk to much, -_-' sorry)

    #265204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so i guess i WIN

    #265203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open execdra charter cardme 980gsyou800gsyou conter or i win

    #265202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is rare to get a 800G Bakugan isn't it? But there all over ebay so I geuss it's easy?Anyways back to the brawl. This is one of my favorite Bakugan cause I like Darkus..Bakugan brawl, Darkus Apolinir 800G's stand where Exedra is!(I talk too much. -_-')

    #265199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play circle of fire, so I get 50, nowme-1060you-1040, anything?

    #265198
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's actually my move now. Bakugan brawl 720g subterra Angelo stand on your card Kiohl.

    #265197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine

    #265196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb darkus exedra 800gs

    #265195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i use water shutdown im 1040. i win? if so you roll first since i rolled last

    #265194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl darkus execdra 800gs

    who's card, yours?

    #265193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate turn around so I am at 1010, anything else or I win

    #265192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl darkus execdra 800gs

    #265191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i use sparks so im 940

    #265189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc set! Bakugan brawl, Ventus Boost Ingram 670G's stand on my card!

    #265188
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alright you first

Viewing 15 posts - 30,661 through 30,675 (of 45,228 total)