my aquos griffon 300gs.
alright gate open gate card open bakugan swap we both swap our bakugan on the gatecard what will you swap for?
bakugan brawl ventis scarrper stand on your card 700 gs.
i already brawled something out so you have to go
Ill battle gc set.
Ya, I've seen those Combat Packs in my stores.
What is a spectra combat pack?
forget u
forget u.
WTF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! ARE YOU A MEMBER ON BB? OR YOU JUST WANT TO RISE YOUR POST RANK?
Dude, calm down.
People might be burned out on Bakugan by the end of New Vestroia.
I'll trade you 600 aquos lars lion for ventus foxbat
so wat
so... i thought people might like the video gosh jerk
watch itso wat
oh, but doesnt she already have a trap
Yes she does, it's Baliton.
I have sub terra naga 620 and Haos appolinir 580. Pm me what you have
pm me your offer