i'm on the sidelines cheering you on your rampage
Pyrus:80Aquos:50Subterra:30Haos:50Darkus:140Ventus:80
*chanting dd, dd,
what is it?
This is why I am getting it for DS
Oh didnt see that .what are the g power bounese on the card.
well if you look at the top conditions they said imports aloud
you know what the creators should do, they should hold contests each month to gather info from players on the new bakugan designs,
That's a pretty good idea.
it's possible, but there probably won't be any other problems to pull out after new vestroia.
I think they're running out of ideas.
pm me what you would offer.
Come on guys.
do you mean like new bakugan creations and designs or they'll stop collecting them
Eh, I guess.
I though the highest bakugan gs was 720gs that was allowed in a battle?
when are bakusteel supposed to come out
off-topic, please just post in this topic if you have any bakusteel or something like i said.
800g darkus wilda stand.Me:800+140=940You:300+50=350i think i win