Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,286 through 30,300 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate. attractor now you move to my card bakugan brawl. 710g darkus hades stand. gc open hades characterMe:710+260=970You:370+210=580care to counter?

    #266327
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus warius 370 mine. It's overhang lowest wins. I'm 370 your 710. I win?

    #266326
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok… but just know if you cant finish ill hand your spot off because im bored. bb 710g pyrus motra stand on your card

    #266325
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Idk. iPhone battery low. I'll do as much as possible

    #266324
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    before we go on i need to know can you finish this whole brawl?

    #266323
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gcset

    #266407
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The others?

    #266405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    rainbow hades 😀

    #266403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gs?

    #266402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    730 g's helios @_@ must have lol

    #266401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice collection 😀

    #266399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice!

    #266390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, no offence but, your really slow

    #265539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakusteel looks like one of the best new series coming, I can't wait ;D

    #266387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BakuSteel abis omega is epic!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 30,286 through 30,300 (of 45,228 total)