Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,271 through 30,285 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is the color of the gate?

    #266441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok yea srry i forgot so anyways standoffMe:710+140=850You:710+140=850the rules say when there is a tie the bakugan who was first on the card wins

    #266440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You already have motra on it and it said imports allowed not fakes allowed

    #266439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl darkus 800g wilda (at the front page i said imports aloud) gc open stand off no ability cards can be activated in this battle.Me:800+60=860You:710+140=850since there are no abilities i win

    #266438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok pyrus pyro 710 yours

    #266437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope. you have to roll onto my card now

    #266434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's sun arena I'm 800 your 710. I win?

    #266430
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawl 710g darkus hades stand on your card

    #266342
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus pyro 710 mine

    #266339
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set this is fun!bakugan brawl 710g pyrus motra stand on my card

    #266336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win. Gc set

    #266334
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i use metal fencer and metal fencer ability so i can make you take an attribute on my metalfencer. haosMe:710You:600+150=750do i win?

    #266333
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, hold on I put sub terra leefram on with 600 gs so I'm 700 and your 710. I win?

    #266331
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok but that means i get the card since i have one on it.

    #266330
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win. My card please?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,271 through 30,285 (of 45,228 total)