Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,956 through 29,970 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #243856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I have teh bakusteel Altair lemme see if there's anything I want in your collection.Ventus Bakusteel Altair 640G for Clear Saurus and Ventus Baliton? (Before thinking that I might be a noob I have no idea on teh worth of these Bakugan so for all I know I could be ripping on of us off witht his trade, thing is I DON'T know)

    Clear Saurus IS VERY RARE.

    #243878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it cant fuse into perfect marbles

    #267046
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can you comment on our brawl no theres

    #267045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naruto pwns you didnt win it was

    #267044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lmaooo and no! its normal rules, no imports or foriegn cards :L soz bout late reply, been gardening (Y) gate card open!mana surge!Me + You lmaoo = 700 + 300 = 1000g'syou got anything?

    #267043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Do you have any pics where we can see Haos Leginoid's attribute changes?

    Front side:greylegionoidfrontwm.jpgBack side:greylegionoidbackwm.jpgAnd a Piercian for kicks:greenpiercianwm.jpgPS- Added a little something extra for all you picture thieves that like to use my photos without permission, you know who you are. thefinger.gif

    how did you get that red icon dude?

    #267042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea you did at the end of combo battle no matter who won all bakugan go to there owners used piles

    #267039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok it wouldnt help you since you already activated all your abilitiesPyrus:110Aqous:50Subterra:50Haos:90Darkus:200Ventus:170

    #267037
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that was your last ability so this will be mine! teamwork.Me:1200+120=1320You:1250good game

    #267034
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate triangle of power!Me:1000+200=1200You:1130

    #267031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why would i forfeit?

    #267029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gate card open haunted nightMe:800+200=1000You:650+170=820care to counter

    #267026
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i know just the abilities extra bonuses.

    #267024
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl on my gate card 800g darkus wilda!

    #267022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thatz fine wit me one on one

Viewing 15 posts - 29,956 through 29,970 (of 45,228 total)