Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,941 through 29,955 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u know when these B2 Bakugan hit the states?

    #267109
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey narutopwns, i have a 560 g ventus wavern,460g ventus brontes, 330g ventus serpionoid, and a ventus excedra 490g, i will trade any 2 or 3 of those for alpha hydranoid, cause i really like alpha

    already have

    #267107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok heres what i have you want:falconeerelcondoroberuscosmic ingrom

    No thanks

    #267106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I customized my pyrus, I just changed the orange to black.

    Pics?

    Ugh, I can't upload pics, my mom has the camera, and shes at work, maybe later, and I will just upload anything bakugan related that I have been wanting to show.

    #267103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shadow- Hades rocks! The Legendary Shun could only do 1% damage on it.Shun- He was the first #1! Go Ninjas!Marucho- Goes without saying...............halarious.........

    Um its a TV show, in case if you didn't notice, shadow lost all of his brawls, until... he gets hades and wins. Coincidental, I think so.

    #267101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I think we should both get the effect of not playing abilities because we both have the g-power and newer cards have been clearing up issues and I think some now say that if we both have the same g-power we both get the effect.

    That really made no sense, whereas what I said made sense and was understandable

    I understand what he's saying but there are cards for example, "Drag" 17/48b [Copper Gate], which readsThe player with the most Gate cards in their used pile may not play Ability cards. If tied, both players may play cards.So I believe if you are both tied, the effect is negated since neither of you meet the requirements.

    ^Exactly^

    #267100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naruto pwns you didnt win it was

    #267094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I customized my pyrus, I just changed the orange to black.

    #267092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, when you are typing there is a button that says “insert image”, it is near the youtube sign. Go over the pics you want to post. Right click them, then click proporties, then copy the URL and paste it in between the image brackets.

    #267091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think we should both get the effect of not playing abilities because we both have the g-power and newer cards have been clearing up issues and I think some now say that if we both have the same g-power we both get the effect.

    That really made no sense, whereas what I said made sense and was understandable

    #267090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its bakuglow, at the comic-con, it was in a starter pack, I just wanted to break the cases open and grab everything.

    #267089
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well hvae u brawled yett??

    #267081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1: runo2:julie3:mira

    #267076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, will you just STOP posting that stupid egg.

    #267048
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

Viewing 15 posts - 29,941 through 29,955 (of 45,228 total)