Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,566 through 29,580 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #268457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what would be funny is wilda calling himself thunder wilda but he is in regular form

    #268359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ap looks like you got a new subscriber

    #268455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they need more respect for the united kingdom even though i live in america and not from the united kingdom

    #268453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i seen it on one post i cant remember the name i think it was the other scores topic this one guy said it was only in other countrys and its weird that its in america

    #268355
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I wonder if Dan will be able to use both Neo Dragonoid AND Apollinir… That would be awesome.Also, Evil Haos Neo Dragonoid looks awesome. AND IT EVEN HAS

    #268404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U=3me=0WOW!!!!!great game. MAN, that needle's eye really should be called "needle in the eye"Great strategies. U shutdown my every move.

    Thanks, the only time I fail is against opponents gates which dont allow me to play abilities.

    #268408
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still lose, elifn has 350 and I have 330

    #268411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I activate dans throw, if this roll starts a battle I get one ability back, now roll ventus reaper 330g, gate open, wind portal, now I activate ventus thanks to dans throw, so now the gate is needles eye, I win unless you activate something

    #268418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate set, your move

    #268421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think u would have had 2 activate it when u were just landing on mine.

    No, I couldnt activate it until the gate opened, so you went and rushed trough everything so, when I activated ventus and all of it was nulled, therefore you lose unless you activate something

    #268424
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well that sucks, I activate ventus, now the gate is needles eye, so all the stuff you just did never happened (unless you want to reaqctivate it), so heres the score, me-720+0=720you-680+50=730Anything?

    #268426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate

    #268428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brawl, ventus hades 650g stand on my gate, gate open, needles eye, lowest g wins, me-650+0=650you-710+50=760Anything?

    #268432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well roll

    #268437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, you go first

Viewing 15 posts - 29,566 through 29,580 (of 45,228 total)